BHCC’s Pre Registration Request
A Patient Service Rep will contact you with an appointment time to complete your registration. Please bring the following documents with you at the time of your appointment.
- Proof of Identification (picture id driver license or passport):
- Proof of Address (latest residential utility bill)
- Please bring your Medicaid, Medipass, Medicare, HMO, Commercial or Private Insurance and social security card(s) if you have one.
- Proof of income for each working family member (last years tax return, latest 2 pay stubs or notarized letter from employer).
- BHCC provides services on a sliding fee scale based on schedule D (100%), C (67%) B (33%) A ($25) standard fee according to family income and size for residents residing within BHCC’s service area.