Start Your Journey to Recovery NowAn individualized program focused on you.
More than one million adults struggle with alcohol
and nearly 500,000 abuse drugs in Florida.*
We all know someone who may be struggling with alcohol or drugs and could benefit from help. Maybe you are going through some difficulties and could benefit from help yourself. Here, at Borinquen Medical Center, the STOPP-E team is ready to help! We can help you create a personalized treatment plan centered on your goals and vision for the future.
Do you wonder at times if you may have a problem? If you have asked yourself any of these questions or had any of these thoughts…
It may be time to contact us.
- Am I drinking too much?
- Do I get drunk every time I party?
- Why am I drinking alone?
- Am I in control of my drinking?
- Do I often come up with excuses to miss work due to drinking?
- I don’t remember anything or what happened last night.
- Am I a bad person because I drink or do drugs?
- Can I stop drinking?
- This is the last time. I will never, ever drink/use again.
- I can stop at any time. I don’t have a problem.
- Am I hiding my drinking or using from my family and friends?
Addiction is a topic usually not discussed with our friend much less with our families. We sweep the issue under a rug or mask it to look like “it’s no big deal.” Do your friends or families ever ask you any of these questions?
- Why are you sluggish?
- Why didn’t you come home?
- Why are you missing work or school?
- Why are you not taking care of your responsibilities?
- Why can’t you stop drinking?
- You just woke up. What are you drinking?
- Are you going to drive like that?
If any of these questions rings a bell, we are here to tell you “You Are Not Alone!” It is common for you to ask these questions and experience these thoughts. In fact, it is a sign you are beginning to notice you might need help. It is the first step to make the rest of your life the best of your life.
You probably thought it’s impossible to stop using drugs or alcohol; you find that all doors are closing, and you have nowhere or no one to turn to; Thousands of individuals have had these thoughts; however, they have taken the first step to getting clean and sober. Right at this moment, they are beginning their journey to long-term recovery and these thoughts have slowly started to fade away.
Please Contact Us
Start your recovery journey now!
Contact us. We are here to help you.
305-576-6611 ext. 3127
No insurance, no problem. It’s free!
It does not matter who you are, what age you are or how much money you have — addiction can affect anyone. At times, it may seem that there is no hope however, these clients along with many others demonstrate that it IS possible.
The STOPP-E Program is designed to give you the help to meet your needs for FREE. Whether you are struggling with addiction or not really sure.